Thursday, June 28, 2007

Birthday Text Messages

random
Last year I mentioned receiving several voice mail messages on my birthday. This year I received several messages, but they were text messages. I woke up yesterday to six text messages wishing me a happy birthday. I did still receive a voicemail from my sister, but she still didn’t sing.

runnings
The group of people I run with at work have started meeting in the mornings to run instead of going at noon because of the heat. Yesterday my first act of my birthday was to text the group saying I was going to sleep in instead. Everyone agreed this was a good idea. This morning it is back to it though!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... are you saying I'm behind the times since I still leave VMs? :) Oh, and don't hold your breath waiting for a singing message! Happy Birthday, Sis!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday again :)

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ancient One has been horribly busy and hasn't had much of a chance to check on RR. However, he wants to make it known that he did, in fact, send a birthday greeting. :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home