Tuesday, June 12, 2007

O! Omaha!

random
Omaha is a great little city. I was working much of the time, but I did get to enjoy the city. The Old Market has a lot of great little bars and restaurants. What was really enjoyable was seeing how people really seemed to know each other. Sunday night my coworker and I went out to dinner and as we are sitting on the patio we noticed a security officer talking to some people. Soon we saw at least 2 groups of people come by and greet Bobby, the security officer. Later when we moved to another bar for a drink, Bobby showed up and received a warm welcome from a group of girls. This familiarity is great to visit and observe, but I’m still happy with some of the anonymity of a larger city.

runnings
I worked and perhaps played too hard this weekend to get a good run in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home