Thursday, May 24, 2007

Frommer's Ranks Minneapolis as a Top Destination

random
A friend of mine said he heard a story on the news about Minneapolis and Minnesota ranking among the top travel destinations in the world by number of tourists or business travelers. We couldn’t find supporting information on this on the internet, but I did find that Frommer's feels Minneapolis is among their top 12 travel destinations for 2007. Right along with Tokyo, Japan and Zurich, Switzerland.

runnings
Several people I work with have started running at noon so we can sometimes have groups of 4 or 5 people out for a run. We’re all of different abilities and like different paces, so frequently these are easy, relaxing runs. Historically I’ve not been good about taking days to do recovery runs so this has been good for me. However, yesterday I finally felt like I’d been doing a few too many recovery runs, without a run to recover from, so I got out on my own for a quicker paced run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home