Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eating and Reading

random
This week you can support both locally owned restaurants and Friends of the Library by eating out. As a part of Twin Cities Restaurant Week, participating TC Originals restaurants will donate to the Friends of the Libraries in Minneapolis or St Paul for every entry card filled out at their restaurant. And each entry is a chance for you to win prizes such as two round trip tickets or Riedel stemware.

runnings
Today was my last run before the half marathon. I went for an easy 3 mile run and now plan to rest Thursday and Friday. Due to the nice weather and influence of a variety of friends, I have run every day since my long run Saturday. I look forward to the days off but believe I’ll be ready to go Saturday. Now I just have to figure out my meal plan for the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home