Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thin Blood

random

runnings
I’ve enjoyed getting out for a couple morning runs while in Las Vegas. The sun has been shining and the temperature has been somewhere in the upper 50s (if not lower 60s). Each morning has gone about the same. I’m running along in shorts and a tank top wishing for an occasional cloud in the sky, meanwhile I'm passing people in full sweat suits and even one case of gloves. I arrive back at my Grandpa’s feeling sweaty but content. As I open the door I walk into a home heated to almost 80 degrees. It's chilly in here, my Grandpa comments.

I really believe this has nothing to do with my Grandpa and Betty's age. Betty mentioned their blood just thinned since they moved to Las Vegas. Even my thoroughly Minnesotan friend stationed at Nellis wore a fleece as I wore a t-shrit when we met yesterday for a drink. I'm not a tough Minnesotan, but I do think weather in the 70s is better than 100s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home