Monday, November 13, 2006

Leaving the Snow

random
Southern Minnesota had 12 inches of snow Friday and Minneapolis had a dusting this morning. It's time to leave town for some place a little warmer. Like Las Vegas. I leave today to visit my Grandpa and his wife. I'm looking forward to seeing them and to the warmer temperatures. Too bad I won't be into work today though to point out the Packer's win over the Vikings...

runnings
I'm feeling much better and even got out for a run at noon on Friday. It felt good to have to put on tights and a headband to run. I really prefer running in cool weather. I'll do some running while in Vegas though. I was thinking if I wanted to do the Clearwater half I'd have to start this week for the 10-week training. However, I just realized I should be running for 12 weeks. I'll get started this week and see how it goes and then make a decision.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, Favre can retire happy.

or whatever.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home