Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Home To Vote

random
We arrived back from Florida yesterday so I was able to get up this morning rested and ready to vote. I made it to my polling location around 8:15 am and barely had a wait. However, the machine had been broken since 7:30 am. Apparently there was a groggy incident with coffee. I know the machine scans the ballots to be sure they are valid, but I’m not sure it does the actual tallying. The ballots were being collected to be hand tallied or run through the machine when it dried out. I am assuming this was the case anyway…




runnings

2 Comments:

Blogger besiga said...

you surely had alot of fun n u were smart too!!n i think you blog name is cool,its ma first time on the blog.Did your candidate win,whoever it was?

8:52 AM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

Yes, the election was pretty positive! Not a bad way to end a vacation.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home