Sunday, March 20, 2011

Revival

random

runnings
Almost a year later, it’s time to revive Random Runnings. Occasionally I have found myself with profound or witty thoughts I figure someone must want to read and have thought I really need to revisit Random Runnings. Well, I’m finally here and I really do not have anything profound or witty. The truth of it is I’m still training for marathons, I still have successes and struggles and I just figure I may as well write them down. A marathon is an amazing challenge, but I’ve come to the conclusion after four of them that I am really not that good at them. A marathon will probably be something I always simply finish. I’m looking to finish two more this year and then maybe I’ll reevaluate my chosen distance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you back :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger randomrunnings said...

Thanks Chris!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home