Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sold Out

random
This past weekend a friend of mine went to First Ave to see Andrew Bird. Neither of us expected the show to be sold out so we hit happy hour and then made our way to buy tickets before the show. We arrived to find no tickets available. I’ve never tried to buy tickets outside of a venue but we set out with purpose and started approaching people. We found our two tickets and made it into a great show. Andrew Bird’s singing, whistling, violin and glockenspiel playing was remarkable, especially when he improvised with each. I just didn’t realize enough other people to sell out the show would think the same.

runnings
Part of what can cause knee pain from running is an imbalance between hamstrings and quadriceps. Running builds the hamstrings more than quadriceps. I’ve started to do some distance cycling and the first muscles I’m noticing it in my quads. I’m enjoying the cycling and even though it’s a challenge, it seems it building some needed muscle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home