Monday, January 15, 2007

Cooking Light and Minneapolis

random
Although I was pretty sure we didn’t get enough snow for a snow emergency, the fact that the ground was finally white drove me to the City of Minneapolis website to check anyway. While there, I stumbled across this article that states Minneapolis as one of Cooking Light magazine’s top American cities for smart healthy living. Apparently Minneapolis will be highlighted as number four in the September 2007 issue for things like exercise levels, farmer’s markets and parks and recreation.

runnings
My parents agreed to buy me new running shoes for Christmas and I finally got them over the weekend. I went to the Running Room and even though I ended up with the same brand as before, the people were very helpful. And while looking for the website, I discovered they have a page listing some good routes around town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home