Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Surly Birthday

random
Today is the one year anniversary of the local brewing company Surly. I haven’t actually had any Surly beers, but friends tell me they are good. I imagine they must be with names like Bender and Furious. Bourbon Bender was their first beer brewed a year ago. The Happy Gnome in St Paul is hosting an anniversary party tonight with a six course meal paired with six beers. Sounds like a good time, but I have other obligations tonight. I’ll have to seek out some Surly another time at one of these places.

runnings
I went for a late lunch so I could go for a run with a friend today. This was the best run I’ve had in a while. I really have changed my tune about running with people. Not only did we decide to go a little further, but we had a good time chatting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey RR, Did you see the article (http://www.startribune.com/126/story/942025.html) the Trib did earlier this week? How appropriate! Cheers, clb

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home