Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Compliment

random

runnings
When I run at noon from work I have a couple routes that involve running by the river on River Road. I’ve crossed paths several times with a friendly person with whom I’ve taken to exchanging greetings. Today, our paths actually crossed in the same direction for about a half mile so we chatted a bit and finally introduced ourselves. As we talked about getting out in nice the weather we also discussed the number of good runners we seem to see. He was nice enough to say I was at that caliber. Slightly unfounded, but this is a nice compliment. I’m sure he didn’t realize each time he saw me, I was just out for a four mile jaunt at noon. This is motivation though. I’m not incredibly fast, I’m not so sure I look smooth running, but to someone I looked like I belonged running. Perhaps he’s just noticing the tights though...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe you fell for that. He is soooo just trying to get in your pants. :-)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home