Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Beer, Not Spice

random
I’ve been sent to Fort Collins CO for work this week. Several people told me it’s a great town for beer so each night I’ve set out to find places to sample the local brews. Fort Collins definitely can do beer, but they’re a little confused on their spice. I first went to Coopersmith’s where I tried the Poudre Pale Ale and the Punjabi Pale Ale. However, when I asked for some pepper for my meal, they had to go into the kitchen and get me a little dish of it. Next I tried Crown Pub where I sampled 90 Shilling. I’m now a big fan and am adding it to my favorites list! However, the dish I ordered was spicy to the point I could barely eat it. And for a Minnesotan I can do spice pretty well. I may not have found great food yet, but the beer makes up for it.

runnings
Running in Colorado would be great if only it was light out longer. The hotel treadmill isn't giving me much motivation to go more than 2 miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home