Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Obsessing

random

runnings
Things I’m obsessing about this week before the marathon
  • Did we do our 20 miler too long ago?
  • I love cool weather but this week is the first I’ve run in it in about 6 months. Have I adjusted?
  • Which socks am I going to wear? The ones I’ve been wearing for my long runs are more for warm weather.
  • Do I consider wearing tights? I think I have answered that one. Probably not.
  • My knee isn’t swollen, but it has randomly given out on me several times lately. How will it handle Sunday?
  • Will I have to stop at the satellites?
  • Will I be able to get enough hydration? If I put a Nuun in my water bottle right away, this will be much earlier than any of my long runs, but I don’t think I can refill my water bottle.
  • Will Sunday be a good day for asthma? Is the steroid inhaler I started on this summer helping as much as I hope it is?
  • Does RF still think we can run the marathon 20 minutes faster this year?
Despite all this, I really do have a bit of excitement building up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home