Saturday, June 21, 2008

Comedy of Errors

random
Music in the Zoo is in full swing. Last night my friend and I headed out for our first show of the season with our Standing Room Only passes to see the Radiators. The evening ended up being a bit of a comedy of errors. First we missed an exit on an easily familiar route. Second, within a few miles of the zoo, we realized we didn’t have our SRO passes. Once we made it back to the zoo again with our passes and decided to still squeeze in our ritual pre-show picnic in the parking lot, we found we didn’t have a blanket and we were missing a bottle opener. We did remember bug spray, but when we headed into the show we forgot to put it on or bring it with. Except for our zoo-rookie like start to the evening and a few mosquito bites, the show was still great fun.

runnings
The comedy continued on my run this morning. My friends and I met early enough for our run that the heat wasn’t too much of a factor, but I did take off my tank top half way through. I generally just tuck it in the back of my shorts and forget it for the rest of the run. The problem today is I forgot it when we stopped at the bathrooms. I was quickly reminded of it as it splashed into the toilet. We laughed a bit, I tossed it out, and we continued on. Time to do some shopping I guess!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home