Saturday, January 19, 2008

Resolutions

random

runnings
I don’t make New Year’s resolutions. I believe if I have something to change, I need to do it at that time, not wait for a new year. Because I’d been on vacation, around the start of the year I was thinking about my running. I essentially took a week off because I didn’t pack running shoes. I also never made that 14 mile run when I returned from CA and I’ve really fallen off the long runs in general. There are several reasons for this. This week it was the cold that set in; outdoors and in my chest. I’m feeling a bit better and I believe the temperatures should get above zero next week. I’d like to change how I really only do the long runs when I’m training for a race. I think the next race I’ll run is the Earth Day Half in April again, so I can make this change now before I start training again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home