Friday, November 09, 2007

Packed With Running Shoes

random

runnings
I’ve taken care of all the important things this morning and am ready to go. I painted my toenails (and discovered another toe nail changing colors). I went for a quick run. I finished packing, making sure the all important running outfit and shoes are in my carry-on. I’m indulging in a bit of coffee but will switch to water as I head to the airport. Tomorrow I pick up my race packet and then Sunday it’s the Big Sur Half Marathon! I’ll be spending a few days in California, but I’ll report the results as soon as I can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!! And have a great time in California, too. ;)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Conie said...

Good luck RR! And have a great vacation. You've deserved it!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home